Terms & Conditions
Your use of www.Internetshoppy.com and all the web-pages, hyper-links, tools and services provided thereunder (hereinafter referred to as "the Website" which expression shall include any successor or replacement website(s)) is governed by the following terms and conditions as applicable to the Website ("User Agreement"). This User Agreement shall come into effect upon each visit or usage of the Website, or upon your registration
None of the provisions of the User Agreement shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between You and Platform and You shall have no authority to bind Platform in any manner whatsoever nor shall Platform have any authority to bind you in any manner whatsoever. All the services provided by the Platform shall be as independent contractor and on principal to principal basis.
If any clause of the User Agreement shall be deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, such clause shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of the User Agreement.
This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between You and Platform with respect to the subject matter hereof.
In Platform's sole discretion, Platform may transfer its rights and obligations under this Agreement, assign this Agreement or novate this Agreement without your prior express consent. However, Platform on reasonable efforts basis and if practicable may provide You with an advance intimation of any such acts.
- The customer shall be responsible for providing true and correct information to the design consultant and the Bespoke Merchants. Neither Internetshoppy nor the Bespoke Merchants shall be responsible for any inadequate or incorrect deliverables due to misleading or inaccurate information provided by the customer.
- The Seller shall not be facilitating any services directly for the customer without Internetshoppy knowledge. The customer shall not approach the Seller without the knowledge of Internetshoppy.
- Every service and product provided herein shall be covered by the brand warranties as provided by the Seller.
- An E- coupons can be used by a customer only once.
- Offer will not be applicable on certain items and Gift Cards.
- You should be logged in as a Registered User of Internetshoppy.com in order to use and avail the benefits of the E - coupons which are mapped to your User ID.
- Internetshoppy reserve the right, at its sole discretion, at any time to amend/change the terms and conditions of any E - Coupons and Internetshoppy Promotions
- An E-Coupon carries no cash value and cannot be transferred
Internetshoppy Private Limited owns the e-commerce marketplace Internetshoppy.com that provides a platform to Merchants to offer furniture and décor products to potential buyers in India.Internetshoppy Private Limited follows the highest standard of corporate governance and believes in high level of transparency in their operations of the marketplace for the benefit of the buyers. Internetshoppy.com applies proprietary, automated algorithms to rank how products are displayed in the Category Listing Pages as well as on Search Results Pages. Key parameters for ranking of products includes Actual Customer Experience, Product Popularity with Customers, Value Proposition for Customers, etc.
As a registered member of Internetshoppy, your address, email-id, and other delivery details become automatically saved in the "My Account" section of the Website, accessible only to you. You can track all your orders by logging in to the "My Account" section with the User ID and Password set by you. You can save items you are interested in, using the "My Wishlist" feature, for easy purchases.
Use of the Website
You understand and agree that Platform and the Website merely provide services to its Registered Users and persons browsing / visiting the Website. All items advertised / listed and the contents therein are advertised and listed by or on behalf of Registered Users and are third party contents. The Website also contains various third party user generated content and material.
Internetshoppy Brand Protection Policy
Internetshoppy.com “website” is an online marketplace and an intermediary as defined by applicable laws and facilitates online sale, by third party Sellers and Suppliers who list their products on internetshoppy.com. internetshoppy is an intermediary and does not control the products sold on the website, however its at discretion in accordance to the applicable laws to remove content and products from the website
In the event you have any complaints or concerns with respect to the website or our services, please contact our Customer Support at 8333 03 8444, 8333 04 8444.
Internetshoppy.com – Grievance Officer
In accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under and the Consumer Protection Act,2019 and the Consumer Protection (E-Commerce) Rules, 2020 the name and the contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
next to SBI ATM,
Brodipet, 3rd Street, Canal Road, (West Godavari),
Palakol - 534260, Andhra Pradesh, India
Phone No – 8333 04 8444
Email id - Contact@internetshoppy.com